Canopius expands into US excess casualty market | Insurance Business America
Canopius expands into US excess casualty market
Recent Company News
- Heartwarming Acts of Kindness Multiply: E-Claim Employee Efforts Result in $9,000 for Smile Train!
- 2021 Louisiana Growth Leaders: Spotlight on E-Claim | Louisiana Economic Development
- Revolutionizing Claims Management: How ClickClaims Helped Aspire General Insurance Services Navigate Rapid Growth
- E-Claim CRO, Niki Wilson, Featured on Tea Time with Tech Marketing Leaders Podcast
- From Scrappy Software Entrepreneur to Savvy SaaS CEO – Thomas Brown
Recent Blog Posts
- Fighting Fraud from the AIr and in the Courts
- Enhancing Customer Satisfaction and NPS Scores in Insurance: The Power of Omnichannel Communications
- Cycle Time is Determined Long Before A Claim is Reported
- Don’t Turn your Claim Department into Sanitation Workers
- As Insurance Industry Professionals, Do We Know What to Do if the Catastrophe Is Heading Our Way?
Recent Industry News
- It’s the New Model Year: What is the New Standard Equipment for L&AH Insurers?
- Glia and Insurity Partner to Enhance the Claims Management Process
- AIG taps new general counsel
- Significant flood insurance consequences in event of government shutdown
- How one broker is making lemonade out of property insurance disruption