The ranked listing of the 2017 LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses was announced Oct. 5 at the LSU 100 Awards Gala held at the L’Auberge Casino Hotel in Baton Rouge.
Franklin Associates was announced as the number one fastest growing company for the 2017 LSU 100. Perry Franklin, serves as the company’s president and has both an undergraduate and graduate degree from the E. J. Ourso College of Business.
The LSU 100 Summit Award was awarded to the honoree company that generated the highest revenue amount for the award period. The 2017 recipient is Performance Contractors Inc. Art Favre, president of Performance Contractors, is a graduate of the LSU College of Engineering.
The full ranked LSU 100 list, determined by compound annual growth over a three-year period, is:
- Franklin Associates
- Anedot Inc.
- ES Squared LLC
- Facilities Maintenance Management
- Elite Fulfillment Solutions
- ThreeSixtyEight (Previously Big Fish Presentations)
- Faulk & Meek General Contractors
- Pinot’s Palette
- Legacy Title LLC
- CompuFlow Solutions LLC
- M2 Studio
- H. Davis Cole & Associates LLC
- Western Institute for Biomedical Research
- Patriot Industries LLC
- BlinkJar Media
- USA Technologies Inc.
- E-Claim.com LLC
- Distinctive Art Source
- DonahueFavret Contractors Inc.
- Gauthier Amedee
- Lipsey’s LLC
- Automated Solutions
- Raising Cane’s
- Honey Island Enterprises Ltd. (operating as Maritime Veterinary Imaging and Radterra)
- Joubert Law Firm, APLC
- VGraham LLC
- Pearl Events Austin
- Mela & Roam
- Marucci Sports
- Quality Testing Inc.
- Plus One Design and Construction
- The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe
- Carter & Hatcher Consulting, LLC
- Pontchartrain Partners LLC
- Argent Financial Group Inc.
- Aydell Investments LLC DBA Sport Clips
- Alexander Contractor Services LLC
- Quality Engineering & Surveying LLC
- Information Management Solutions LLC d/b/a Secure Shredding and Recycling
- Core Health Networks
- Southeastern Janitorial
- Smith+Baker Landscapes
- Hickory Small Animal Hospital
- Image-Industry Photo & Design Studio, LLC
- Horizon Wealth Management
- Staines & Eppling, APLC
- IWD Agency
- Red Six Media
- Carmouche Insurance, Inc.
- Walk-On’s Enterprises
- Window World of Baton Rouge
- A Dog’s Day Out, LLC (ADDO)
- Remson | Haley | Herpin Architects, APAC
- AOS Interior Environments
- The Political Firm
- PJ’s Coffee
- PURYEAR IT
- Arkel Constructors, LLC
- Ritter Maher Architects
- Stuart & Company General Contractors, LLC
- Investar Bank
- The Royal Treatment LLC: The Canine Salon & Spa
- Republic Finance LLC
- Reputation Capital Media Services
- Geocent LLC
- Southern Marsh Collection
- Fontenelle & Goodreau Insurance LLC
- Performance Contractors Inc.
- Answering Bureau, Inc. d/b/a Dexcomm
- Landon Companies
- Pod Pack International LTD.
- Tin Roof Brewing Company
- Cornerstone Data Systems INC
- Vivid Ink Graphics
- BMI Audit Services LLC
- Perry, Balhoff, Mengis & Burns L.L.C.
- The Anderson Group Real Estate Services
- Global Data Vault
- McInnis Brothers Construction, Inc.
- Henry Insurance Services Inc.
- B&G Food Enterprises LLC
- eQHealth Solutions
- Red River Bank
- Perry Dampf Dispute Solutions
- Lyons Specialty Company
- Mestizo Restaurant
- Vintage Realty Co.
- ROSA Enterprises Corporation d/b/a The UPS Store 2305
- ISC Constructors LLC
- LaBorde Therapy Center LLC
- Studio Outside LLC
- Coastal Bridge LLC
- Manasseh, Gill, Knipe & Belanger PLC
- Sigma Marble and Granite Inc
- SGS Petroleum Service Corporation
- Ryan Gootee General Contractors L.L.C.
- Guaranty Media
- Xdesign Inc.
- Losey Insurance and Financial Services
Since the inaugural LSU 100 event in 2011, five companies have made the list all seven years. These exemplary organizations include Global Data Vault; Horizon Wealth Management; Lipsey’s LLC; SGS Petroleum Service Corporation; and USA Technologies Inc.
The LSU 100 is a highly competitive program that identifies, recognizes and celebrates the 100 fastest growing Tiger-owned or Tiger-led businesses in the world. In addition to celebrating the success of the honorees, the LSU 100 provides a forum to pass lessons on to the next generation of LSU entrepreneurs.
On behalf of the university, LSU Executive Education hosts the event and serves as the primary point of contact for all operations and development. The 2017 LSU 100 partner is Postlethwaite & Netterville. The event was sponsored by Tiger Athletic Foundation, LSU Foundation, and LSU’s Stephenson Entrepreneurship Institute. In-kind donations provided by Gatorworks.
ClickClaims is the flagship product of E-Claim.com, LLC, founded in 1999 to deliver technology solutions to Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers and Claim Service Providers. ClickClaims’ SaaS model provides turn-key, full cycle claim management, as well as custom-designed solutions to specialty claim providers. Our stand-alone, modular solution integrates with over 30 source systems, including accounting, estimatics, FNOL, mapping, policy management, and numerous proprietary carrier systems.
Niki Wilson, Director of Sales & Marketing